dinsdag 30 juli 2013

AU Mashed | Mightyfools - Footrocker Reloaded

Already the third mashup this month .. 

We had to do this one ! Such a energetic track ! For me (Danny) till now, the best Mightyfools track ! Well deserved success !

They are great guys. I could say even friends of mine, although I don't see them much. They ofcourse, have quite a busy schedule .. I am a fan from the first days I heard their tracks. 

So we had to do a Footrocker mashup, as dedication to this track, released on Hardwell's Revealed Recordings. 

Because SOUNDCLOUD didn't accept this track, we had to put it on another site : ENJOY !
( Check out our special made artwork ! )






If you think this track is freaking awesome, you should definitely buy the originals :






SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE ARTISTS !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten